Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year, I am most Thankful to have Todd in my life! Today, as I think back to everything that has happened in my life before he and I were "together," I realize how lucky I am to have him! I really have so many things to be thankful for; great friends and family, selling my house in 5 days, finding a job in 4 days.... So finding a new house took a little longer, but I hope that it is worth it!

This year was my first Thanksgiving with Todd and my first Thanksgiving in Arizona. The weather was beautiful on Thanksgiving - it hovered around 75 degrees for most of the day. Todd and Chris made the turkey in a smoker, Kerri made the noodles and monkey bread before she had to go to work, and I took care of the rest. We had two last minute trips to the grocery store, but all in all it was a success.

We had a few friends join us - Dolly, Loomis, Cara and Russ. We didn't get any Thanksgiving pictures, which I am sad about, but we have some of the food and Todd and I in Vikings gear ;)





Stuffing!

Monkey Bread


Cheese ball

Shrimp Crostini

I'm sporting Purple in honor of the Vikings. These colors look like they match in person....

No comments:

Post a Comment