Friday, March 25, 2011

Phoenix Bachlorette

I thought in honor of our upcoming wedding on the beach, I'd change the background to display a taste of the big day! 

My work girls in Phoenix threw me a bachelorette party. It ended up being a complete success! We started drinks at a martini bar, AZ88, since I love martinis. It was a very swanky bar. We moved the party on to dinner at a Spanish Tapas restuarant: Tapas Pepin. The food was absolutely amazing, and the atmosphere included flamenco and salsa dancing. We ended the night at Martini Ranch, where a band, Rock Lobster, was playing 80s music (and some newer music!).
The work girls at AZ88: Cherame, Evelin, Erin, Saidah, and me


 
 Rachel and I
 Me opening goodies: a pink boa, feather crown, bride martini glass, and necklaces for everyone.
 They sent Todd a list of questions to answer. I had to guess how he answered, and take a drink for every answer I got wrong.
 Everyone
 Tapas Pepin


 Frog legs: absolutely amazing!!!
 Snails were yummy! 
 A very small sampling of food for the night. Since it was Tapas style, we got to share and try so many things. Yum, yum, yum! I want to go back!
 I was "forced" to flamenco. I was a good sport. 



 In line at Martini Ranch

 Enjoying the show! 

The night turned out so amazing! Meanwhile Todd awaits his bachelor bash in Chicago..... and I'm awaiting a girls weekend in Kansas City! Wedding countdown here we come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment