Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hawkeye Spirit

This week was the United Way kickoff week at US Airways. On donation day, we had a "tailgating" day and everyone wore jeans and their favorite team items. I wore Hawkeyes, of course! This is Cherame and I (my next door cube neighbor). I also signed up this week for the United Way Jet Pull at the end of October. You donate $10 to participate in the Jet Pull. Yes, that's right - I mean people pulling a JET plane. We have a team and try to be the fastest team to pull a jet 10 feet.

We went to the Sandbar in Phoenix for the Iowa - Michigan game this weekend. We were hoping to make it back to Iowa City for the big game, but flights were too booked. We really didn't mind not having to freeze outside. It was 95 degrees at about kick off!

No comments:

Post a Comment