Thursday, July 9, 2009

Will the (Accounting) work ever end?!

Tomorrow is my last day at Gentiva. I have mixed emotions about this fact. I love my job, especially the people I work with everyday! But the fact that I'm leaving during quarter close in the Accounting world has been very stressful. I'm ready to put some of the things I deal with at work behind me so I can focus on moving and future job searching. But I hate leaving any job or project unfinished. I'm starting to wonder if I'll even have time to clean out my desk tomorrow!
The piles just will not disappear. They keep getting deeper. I'm going to have to leave quite a few things unfinished.

The girls did come over last night as a "farewell." They gave me a photo album book that they put together, wrote, and ordered off of Shutterfly. It's been cracking me up! I need some humor after these crazy work days lately!


Rachel, Becky, Me, Abby

The girls I am closest to in KC.

My favorite line from the book: "True friendship isn't about being inseparable; its about being separated and nothing changes."

No comments:

Post a Comment