Sunday, August 23, 2009

Getting ready for football season

This is a pic of Todd and I, sporting our Iowa gear. We were actually just out for a night with some friends. Little would you know that we had spent 3 hours before this at the Arrowhead Mall. We went there to get our phones on one plan to save money. I was wearing a white skirt, and somehow Todd noticed that there a weird looking stain on the back side of my skirt. I did not feel comfortable meeting our friends out in my embarrassing skirt, so I went on a rampage to find something good to wear. We were too far from home to go back and change. Of course, life is ironic, and whenever you need to find something specific, you never can! So I dragged Todd around to find something. He dealt with it well and was a good sport! We preceded to meet our friends out for dinner.

We are going to start taking advantage of my flight benefits soon. We just booked a trip to Denver, CO over Labor Day. We have no specific plans yet, except to see a few of our friends that live in Denver, and go to the Sports Column (Iowa Bar) in downtown Denver for the opening day Iowa Football game.
Oh, and next weekend marks the beginning of NFL and fantasy football season. The guys are planning a big party at the house for the fantasy draft. I've never been involved in the draft process-this may be interesting to witness. I suppose I'll survive - if Todd can survive going to every female store in a mall, I should be able to make it through ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment