Sunday, August 16, 2009

Longstreth Wedding Weekend in Nebraska


I had one of the best weekends ever last weekend when we went to Lincoln, NE for a wedding. The wedding was for a good friend of Todd's from Sioux City that he's known since elementary school. We flew out from PHX on Friday morning at 8am and flew into Omaha. We were picked up at the Omaha airport by Jennica; the girlfriend (and fiance) of one of Todd's Sioux City friends, Ayron. Jennica and I hit it off right away. When she picked us up, she was painting her nails in the car while she waited for us. That's my kind of girl ;)

I met and we hung out with a whole bunch of Sioux City folk Friday afternoon. Then they all went to the rehearsal dinner, and Todd and I went to dinner with his family. It was the first time I had ever met them. I really enjoyed meeting his family; it was his parents, sister, brother-in-law, and their kids. We went to dinner at Misty's, a nice steak house in Lincoln. We also went to breakfast with them the next morning at the pancake house in front of our hotel. Todd's mom brought pictures of the patio home they recently purchased in Phoenix. They want my input and "advice" to decorate it. I love doing that stuff, so I am excited about that as well.


The rest of the weekend we spent hanging out with everyone from Sioux City, and the wedding of course. I luckily had Jennica to hang out with as another girl; although I had fun with everyone! And our room somehow turned into the "party" room all weekend. I think I laughed enough that weekend for a whole year!

Todd with his niece and nephew.

Jennica and I at Walmart - We found these dresses hilarious!

Todd and I


Todd with four of his friends he's known since elementary school.

Jennica and Ayron

Josh and I dancing

Todd and I dancing

Vicki, Todd, Josh

Jennica and I

Todd and I


Jennica and I before leaving Omaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment